Moroccan Spiced Grass-fed Lamb Chops Recipe
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Dive deep into your spice cabinet to prepare this next level Moroccan Spiced Lamb Chops recipe from Foodness Gracious. Bursting with spices and flavors from the Middle East that pair perfectly with New Zealand grass-fed lamb, this dish will make you feel like you’re in downtown Marrakesh.
- 2 New Zealand grass-fed lamb racks (Tip: look for the Taste Pure Nature Logo)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of all spice
- Pinch ground cloves
- Salad or couscous
- 1. Cut the lamb racks into individual lamb chops by slicing between the bones, going straight down and following the line of the bone. Transfer the lamb chops to a large baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the ground cumin, ground coriander, thyme, paprika, ginger, all spice and ground cloves. Sprinkle mixture over the lamb chops, covering both sides.
- 3. Marinate the seasoned lamb chops in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Preheat a grill to high heat. On the hot grill, sear lamb chops for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- 5. Transfer lamb chops to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with your favorite salad or couscous on the side.