Grass-fed Beef Pad See Ew Recipe
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Tantalize your tastebuds with this delicious and easy-to-make Beef Pad See Ew from @myhealthydish. Combining the natural taste of New Zealand grass-fed beef with the mouthwatering flavors of Thailand results in a dish that friends and family will request again and again!
- 10-12 oz New Zealand grass-fed beef tenderloin, cubed (Tip: look for the Taste Pure Nature Logo)
- 14 oz wide dry rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons thick soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli rabe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. Boil noodles for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the cubed beef tenderloin, 1 teaspoon thick soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- 3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil in a wok or large pan to medium-high. Once the oil is hot, add the beef tenderloin and sear for 2 minutes on both sides. Remove the beef from the wok and set aside.
- 4. Add remaining oil, minced garlic and broccoli rabe to the wok. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until al dente.
- 5. Crack both eggs into the wok and gently mix and fold with the broccoli rabe until fully cooked.
- 6. Add the cooked rice noodles, bean sprouts, brown sugar, remaining soy sauce and thick soy sauce to the wok. Cook for another 2 minutes until noodles soften. Add beef tenderloin back into the wok and cook for 1 minute.
- 7. Serve immediately.